Paleo Egg Wraps
Paleo Egg Wraps are a delicious, healthy addition to your breakfast!
Serve them with paleo muffins and fruit, for a complete meal.
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
Ingredients for the Toppings
- 3 tbsp Shredded Cheese (see notes)
- 4 pieces Nitrate Free Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Organic Baby Spinach (torn into small pieces)
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut cream, sea salt, and ground pepper in a medium bowl. Make sure your toppings are ready to go before starting the next step.
- Heat a small ceramic non-stick sauté pan with coconut oil spray over medium heat.
- Pour just enough of your egg mixture to cover the bottom of the pan, swirling the pan around as needed to have an even coat.
- When the eggs are almost set up, sprinkle your toppings on them. Make sure to turn the heat down if your eggs are turning brown…yuck!
- Use a spatula to help roll it into a wrap. Mine were actually easy to roll, so you shouldn’t have a problem. Just make sure to unstick the sides before trying to roll it. Remove from the pan and stack them up on each other to keep them warm while you prepare the rest. Enjoy!
I mentioned in the article here that some don’t consider cheese to be paleo. Feel free to skip it! Also, I highly recommend that you use an 8 inch ceramic non-stick pan to cook these egg wraps.