Very Cherry Snack Bites Recipe
This very cherry snack bites is a favorite for kids when on the go!
It’s got healthy fats, antioxidants and flavor that every kid and adult will love!
- 15 Medjool Dates
- 1 cup Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Almonds (raw or sprouted)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Cocoa Powder (for dusting (*optional)
- In a food processor or heavy duty blender, add dates and cherries and pulse to break the fruit up into fine bits.
- Add in pecans, almonds and walnuts and pulse until well blended.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon and sea salt and pulse a few times again.
- Spread a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Using your hands, roll the date mixture into small bite size pieces, about 1/2 inch to an inch wide.
- Place the bites on the parchment paper and then set the baking sheet into the refrigerator.
- Take the bites out of the refrigerator right before they are ready to be served.
The Junction Sports and Leisure Centre
Station Approach, Broadstone
Poole, Dorset BH18 8AX
Lifewise Gym YMCA Bournemouth
56 Westover Rd
Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 2BS
SB Fitness 01202 282726
Contact Us Here
Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 22:00
Saturday: 07:00 – 18:00
Sunday: 08:00 – 18:00