Fruit and nut breakfast recipe
Start your day the right way with this fruit and nut breakfast.
This energy boosting brekkie is packed full of healthy chia seeds, oranges and pears, and makes a great alternative that will keep you full right through to lunch.
Prep Time 5 mins
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 145 kcal
Author: Jordan Love
- 300 ml fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp clear honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp white chia seeds
- 1/2 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pear, cored and sliced
- 25 g toasted almond flakes, to serve
- Tip the yogurt into a bowl and stir through the honey, vanilla extract and chia seeds. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight until the chia seeds soften and thicken the yogurt a little.
- Thin the yogurt mixture with a little cold water if you like, then spoon into serving bowls. Top with the fruit and scatter over the toasted almond flakes.