Raspberry smoothie bowl with pomegranate and clementine recipe
Smoothie bowls are a kind of fruity soup that make a nutrition-packed start to the day.
Any range of toppings can work, but we suggest a blend of your favourite fruit topped with crunchy extras such as oats, nuts and seeds, plus other good stuff like yogurt. Get started with this zingy version – a vibrant smoothie recipe and brilliant breakfast idea.
- 350 g frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (optional)
- 300 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 80 g pomegranate seeds
- 6 clementines, segmented
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- In a blender, whizz the raspberries, yogurt, vanilla (if using), orange juice, honey and most of the pomegranate seeds, until combined.
- Divide the mixture between 4 shallow bowls. Drizzle with a little extra yogurt, then top with the clementine segments, remaining pomegranate seeds and chia seeds, if you like.
The Junction Sports and Leisure Centre
Station Approach, Broadstone
Poole, Dorset BH18 8AX
Lifewise Gym YMCA Bournemouth
56 Westover Rd
Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 2BS
SB Fitness 01202 282726
Contact Us Here
Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 22:00
Saturday: 07:00 – 18:00
Sunday: 08:00 – 18:00