Honey Dijon Chicken and Veggies Foil Packs
These honey dijon chicken and veggies foil packs make for a savory and nourishing dish, perfect for a quick and healthy dinner.
Chicken breasts seasoned in a honey-mustard sauce are baked in foil to a tender finish with juicy grape tomatoes and zucchini. You’ll love the simplicity!
Servings: 4 servings
Author: Jordan Love
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Crushed chili pepper (optional)
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 1 g grappe tomatoes, halved
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Lay four 12×12 inch (30×30 cm) squares of foil out on a flat surface.
- Place zucchini slices, tomatoes in the middle of each piece of foil. Season with salt and pepper, then top with each chicken fillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, mustard, and honey. Divide the sauce over each chicken pack and sprinkle with crushed chili pepper and chopped parsley.
- Fold the foil over the chicken and vegetables to close off the pack, pinch the ends together so the pack stays closed.
- Transfer the packs to a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Serve immediately and open carefully. Enjoy with an additional touch of parsley!
If chicken breasts are too thick, just cut lengthwise to make fillets, they will cook faster.
The Junction Sports and Leisure Centre
Station Approach, Broadstone
Poole, Dorset BH18 8AX
Lifewise Gym YMCA Bournemouth
56 Westover Rd
Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 2BS
SB Fitness 01202 282726
Contact Us Here
Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 22:00
Saturday: 07:00 – 18:00
Sunday: 08:00 – 18:00