Cilantro Lime Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles
This cilantro lime shrimp with zucchini noodles is simply drool worthy.
Lime and cilantro combo makes for a full-flavored dish that tastes like restaurant quality, while only taking minutes to prepare! A perfect low-carb option when you’re looking for a quick healthy dinner that’s packed with flavor.
Author: Jordan Love
- 450 g shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2+1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp honey
- 1.5 juice lime
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralled or cut into noodles
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, 1 tablespoon cilantro, honey, lime juice and lime zest. Add uncooked shrimp and toss to mix well. Marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the drained shrimp, cook for 2 minutes, flip, and add the marinade. Cook for 1 more minute and set the shrimp aside.
- In the same skillet add vegetable broth to deglaze and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini noodles and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and adjust seasoning. Toss everything and serve immediately topped with additional cilantro, enjoy!
The Junction Sports and Leisure Centre
Station Approach, Broadstone
Poole, Dorset BH18 8AX
Lifewise Gym YMCA Bournemouth
56 Westover Rd
Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 2BS
SB Fitness 01202 282726
Contact Us Here
Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 22:00
Saturday: 07:00 – 18:00
Sunday: 08:00 – 18:00