Baked Honey Garlic Salmon in Foil
Baked Honey Garlic Salmon in Foil — Sweet and tangy flavors shine in this bright seafood dinner.
A whole salmon fillet coated in honey mustard garlic sauce gets baked in foil and broiled to a flaky finish. Dinner perfection in just 25 minutes, you’re going to love this recipe!
Author: Jordan Love
- 450 g side of salmon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed though a garlic press
- 1/2 cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 juice lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 1 lemon, sliced, for garnish
- Position a rack in the middle of you oven. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with a large piece of foil to fold over and seal to create a packet.
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, oil, paprika, red pepper flakes, Cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Place the salmon onto lined baking sheet. Pour the honey mustard mixture over the salmon, and spread evenly over the fish. Sprinkle with a good amount of salt and cracked pepper. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal the packet closed so the sauce does not leak.
- Bake until cooked through, about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness. Carefully open the foil, and broil under broiler for 2-3 minutes on medium heat to caramelize the top of salmon. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately with lemon slices. Enjoy!
The Junction Sports and Leisure Centre
Station Approach, Broadstone
Poole, Dorset BH18 8AX
Lifewise Gym YMCA Bournemouth
56 Westover Rd
Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 2BS
SB Fitness 01202 282726
Contact Us Here
Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 22:00
Saturday: 07:00 – 18:00
Sunday: 08:00 – 18:00