Stuffed avocado with spicy beans & feta
This super speedy meal is packed with vegetarian sources of protein – top creamy avocados with spicy kidney beans and crumbled cheese.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 210 g Red Kidney Beans (drained)
- 1 Large Lime (zest and juice of 1/2, the other 1/2 cut into wedges)
- 3 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Banana Shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 Green Chilli (deseeded and finely chopped)
- 1 Generous Handful of Coriander (chopped, plus a few extra leaves)
- 85 g Feta
- 1 Large Avocado (or 2 small avocados, stoned and peeled)
- Put the cumin seeds in a small pan on the hob and lightly toast. Tip into a large bowl and mix with the beans, lime zest and juice, tomatoes, shallot, chilli and coriander. Crumble in the feta and gently toss.
- Serve on top of the avocado halves, scattering with a few extra coriander leaves and squeezing over a little extra lime from the wedges.
The Junction Sports and Leisure Centre
Station Approach, Broadstone
Poole, Dorset BH18 8AX
Lifewise Gym YMCA Bournemouth
56 Westover Rd
Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 2BS
SB Fitness 01202 282726
Contact Us Here
Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 22:00
Saturday: 07:00 – 18:00
Sunday: 08:00 – 18:00