Healthy Blueberry Mini Muffins
For a breakfast or snack that’s equal parts healthy and delicious, try this recipe for blueberry mini muffins
These muffins are made from whole wheat spelt flour so they include only a little gluten, are sugar-free and vegan.
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Spelt Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Organic Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1.2 cup Soy Milk
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Agave Nectar
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a mini cupcake tin with paper cups.
- Mix wet ingredients together in large bowl, then stir in dry ingredients, followed by the blueberries.
- Using small spoons, divide the batter among the cups so they’re almost filled to the top.
- Bake until muffins are golden brown, for about 20 minutes.